Crondall Bowling Green

The first bowling area (called a rink) was laid in 1948 and officially opened with the first ball (called a wood) bowled by the vicar, Reverend R P Butterfield.

Crondall Bowls Club itself didn’t start until 1950 but then closed down in 1970 and the green became badly overgrown.

Thanks to the hard work & dedication of a few local people the club and its rinks were brought back to life and to match standard.

Now the Club plays in Division 1 of the Farnham & District League and has won the league twice since 1991.

The Crondall Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (no. 270257). Registered on the 9th December 1975. 

© Crondall Society 2026. All Rights Reserved. Website by NB Design.