The recreation ground was first opened to the public in 1948, the same year that the Olympic Games came to London – which is why the Olympic rings appear on the board.

The Crondall Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (no. 270257). Registered on the 9th December 1975.
© Crondall Society 2026. All Rights Reserved. Website by NB Design.